Send us resume at : email@example.com
Also mention the post in subject line.
Our HR representative will contact you shortly.
Recent Job Openings
React Native Developer
Job Description : We are expanding our frontend team and have urgent requirement for mobile application/frontend developer. We have an urgent requirement for an experienced React Native/ReachJS Developer to work on ongoing projects. We are looking for an experienced cross-platform Mobile App Developer with good experience in building Real-Time dynamic mobile applications for IOS and Android. As a React Native developer, you will have experience in crafting mobile applications that work across multiple devices and platforms.
You will contribute to the development process and will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. The company specializes in cybersecurity and digital platforms and develops cutting-edge solutions for a variety of business domains including eCommerce, telecom, media, and many others.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will work on both internal and external projects.
- You understand and are confident using one major SPA framework React/Angular/Vue.
- You are familiar with RxJS, Redux, and Flux and their pros and cons.
- Understand the concept of CI/CD and as a result, always write tests for your work to maintain quality.
- You will be required to communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Implement technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centric solutions
- Customer-focused designs
- Deployment, maintenance, and support of mobile apps.
- Mobile Application Development
- React Native/ReacJS
- Rest API/JSON
- Unit Testing
- Rest API/GraphQL
- Java Springboot
Experience and Qualification:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Mobile/Frontend Developer using ReactJS/React Native and related technologies and frameworks.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in CS or Engineering
- Ability to discuss, and run design workshops.
- Creative and Critical thinker
Job Description :
We are a UK based consulting company with office in Pakistan. We have a requirement for an experienced BA/PM for a long term Banking project in Karachi.
We are looking for a BA with a background in Banking, ideally previously worked for a bank or consultancy. It will be a hybrid working model with your time split between working at the client site
and in our office. We offer good salary package for the right candidate.
- Main point of contact representing the team based in the UK.
- Engage across a range of stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Work to understand and support in outlining AS-IS processes.
- Capture business requirements and ensure they are aligned to the overall business goals.
- Support change management and provide key communications to the stakeholders.
- Use tools and techniques to draw out logical views and produce required documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Scope, Planning, Reporting, Presentation, and Client communication.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in banking domain or in major consultancy firm.
- MSc/MBA from a reputed university
- Previously worked on large scale IT projects with a strong IT background.
- Previously worked in a consultancy on client engagements.